This will be my 3rd cycle of prometrium, after the last two cycles I started within the 5 days of stopping Prometrium.  This cycle it has been 12 days and not a "sign" of AF coming.  I am having bad cramps (bad eough to take Percocet for) but I have endometriosis which I had sugery for 4/4/11 to remove.  I went to the Doc on day 21 of my last cycle to see if I ovulated but they said I did not ovulate becuase my progestorone levels were too low.  I have taking a HPT and it was negative.  I have been TTC for about 8 months now and no luck at all......I am worried that if the prometrium isn't going to work for me then I can not get pregnant naturally (well naturally with drugs).  If anyone has experienced this or may know what is going on or even may have an idea, please let me know!!

Dear Friend,

you need to take a gynecologist opinion.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Regards,
Dr.Goral