My wife has recently started lifting weights and asked me what happens to breasts when the pecs underneath develop. Is the effect of more muscular pecs positive of negative on breasts?

PH
:D

Maybe you can be the one to tell us. All the female body builders

I've seen look like they have no breasts.

I think it tends to be a positive effect, if anything. The muscles behind the breast tissue will be more developed.

They become "perkier".but, if you're a mega weight lifting steroid popping girl then they will dissapear into manly looking pecs. 8O 8O Just look at pictures in Flex magazine and youll see sveral examples.

any lifting overhead (military press) or for the shoulders (upright rows) is beneficial in "thinning" your waste. It also helps you expand your torso to coincide with the increase in lung size caused by running.

You'll definitely get a little lift when the pecs start to develop, it won't hurt, and like someone else said, unless she is striving to be a steroid pumping bodybuilder, she won't lose them completely, if that is what she's worried about. If she's relatively tiny up top now, she could see a little increase in cleavage too....always a nice "boost" hehe