I need information. What is a mental health assesment test? Why is it done? I would really appreciate a quick answer.

Mental health assesment test is an evaluation of your emotional functioning and your ability to think, reason, and remember. It is contained from an interview with a health professional, sometimes it also involves written, verbal tests, laboratory tests and physical examination of your nervous system.
For example, during an interview with health professional, she/ he examines your mood, behavior, thinking, reasoning, memory, and ability to express yourself.
As you could concluded from written above, mental health assessment test is done to detect and evaluate mental health disorders, such as anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, anorexia… In short, it evaluates mental status of person referred for psychological or psychiatric treatment resulting from problems at school, work, or home, like for example when child has a behavioral problems or problems with studying. Test also helps distinguish between mental and physical disorders.
I hope this satisfies your curiosity.

New Member

The mental health assessment test gives your doctor a clear idea of the way to think, reason, feel, and remember things. It evaluates your mental well-being through series of questions.