Hi, as soon as I noticed that my friends noticed that I just can't control myself while I am sitting at the dining table, I was aware that I am having a problem that I need to deal with. I think that this first steps closer to the healing - you accept that you have a problem. So, I went to see a doctor, psychologist and therapist to hear what they can tell me. They all agreed on one thing - I have a binge eating disorder. So, I want to know what are the best treatment options for a binge eating disorder?

good day there. People are making one huge mistake when it comes to this issue when they need to set a binge eating disorder treatment. they are not aware that they are feeding their feelings somehow and that you certainly need to find another way to feed your feelings. in so many cases, stress, depression, loneliness, fear or even the anxiety is the main cause of this. don't ask me how I know, but let's just say that I had those episodes in my life when I came home stressed because of my work and food was my only friend. I was not seeing that food was my main enemy. so generally binge eating can temporarily make this all to go away, but after a while, you will feel bad about it. 

Celebrity

Well, it is good that you have noticed alone that you are struggling with something that is actually classified as a mental disorder. Support therapy groups are always a good idea. I think that you are a person that loves to be surrounded by the people and that you won't have a problem to fit into a certain support group. Also, you know what is helpful? Yoga and meditation. But you have to keep in your mind that you CAN'T choose treatment alone. Treatment must also be trained to perform psychotherapy, because that is the only way where you will be able to use evidence-based tools as a component of their treatment plan

Do you want to find the best treatment for your problem? Well, you should dig deeper. Nothing is going on without a reason. You should talk to your doctor, but you should also, when you stay alone with your mind, explore what’s going on. Do you need to find an answer to the one main question - where do you feel the emotion in your body? What is going on in your head what is bothering you so badly? Once you determine what this is, you will be able to find the best treatment for yourself. So, you will find what bothers you and your doctor will find the best treatment for you. Because that is how those things work.

I think that no one of us is actually aware of the fact how you can do some things for your better health. You need to work on your mind because when you’re physically strong, relaxed, no one can't harm you. You can't harm yourself as well. In that case, you’re better able to handle all the problems that life inevitably throws in your way and in your face. Just remember that, when you are down, there is so little that you can do. So, you should find something that satisfies you, such as exercising, running, yoga, meditation, dancing, whatever! 

I was so surprised when I was diagnosed to this disorder because when I had some symptoms, I started to do some researches and I find out that about 3-5 percent of the people are affected with it. I was wondering, why me? And then I realized that this percentage is really huge. Anyway, I found my salvation in a certain physical activity that actually can boost my energy levels. All of those activities are actually a great and very powerful stress reducer. Every activity is natural mood-boosting effects of exercise can help put a stop to emotional eating.

Hey. I really don't want you to judge me because I am going to tell this, but I know what is like to be stressed and depressed and having a really hard period in the life. I agree that some natural treatments are OK, but I think that no one can help you as a doctor can. I think that no one is that powerful to fight alone against it, I mean if you are so powerful, why you are in this situation in the first place? I am going from my own example, and I know that I never was that strong to try to fight something like this alone...If you are, I just can say that I envy you!   

People are not aware of one simple thing. There is no simple cure that exists for eating disorders. But, the good thing is that the treatment is available, which automatically means that recovery is possible. I would also like to suggest one thing, you should combine a therapy, nutritional education, and medical treatment. This is the only way how those symptoms of this eating disorder can be managed or eliminated totally. As soon as you notice that you are dealing with something like this, you should contact your doctor, because early diagnosis and treatment significantly increase your chances of recovery.