I am diagnosed with schizophrenia few years ago and I have already got used on that. I am trying to live normally, and my drugs are helping me a lot. I know that people with schizophrenia vary widely in their behavior as they struggle with an illness beyond their control, but I am trying to act normally. Anyway, lately I have heard doctor said that is Catatonic Schizophrenia, so I want to know what that is.

Catatonic schizophrenia is type of the same, characterized by disturbances of movement. People with catatonic schizophrenia may keep themselves completely immobile or move all over the place. They may not say anything for hours. Also they may repeat anything you say or do senselessly. Either way, the behavior is putting these people at high risk. That is happening because it impairs their ability to take care of themselves. Another type is residual schizophrenia, which is characterized by a past history of at least one episode of schizophrenia. This person currently has no positive symptoms, such as delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech or behavior. Undifferentiated schizophrenia is characterized by some symptoms seen in all of the above types but not enough of any one of them to define it as another particular type of schizophrenia. Disorganized schizophrenia is characterized by speech and behavior that are disorganized or difficult to understand. And the last is paranoid schizophrenia, which is characterized by delusions and auditory hallucinations but relatively normal intellectual functioning and expression of affect.