Please help! I never had sex. I woke up this morning and was walking around fine, I sat down on my bed and noticed the crotch of my yoga pants was extremely wet. I pulled down my pants and there was a huge dangly white clump of something coming out of my vagina, it's about 3 inches long and it's clear and white. It doesn't smell bad but even when I wash down there with soap I can always smell my vagina. Anyone, PLEASE help, what is wrong with my lady part?! :/ 

this is only fertile cervical fluid. its the fluid produced by your body when you're ovulating. if you were trying to get pregnant it would be the fluid that would help the sperm survive and make it to your egg. its sort of like the male semen which keeps the sperm safe, but women only produce fertile fluid when they're ovulating a few days per month. recommended reading "taking charge of your fertility".