Hi, I have just recently found out that cervical fluid can have impact on fertility.I was interested to know how is cervical fluid effecting fertility? And can it be monitored in order to follow menstrual cycle and most convenient time for conception?

Cervical Fluid is actually the mucus secreted from the cervix, under influence of hormone estrogen in the first phase (follicular phase) of a monthly cycle. It’s necessary to have fertile cervical fluid to conceive, because it prolong life of sperm in female reproductive organs up to five days. Cervical fluid by changing pH value in vagina and decreasing acidity, protects sperm ich promotes the sperm in swimming up to the fallopian tube, where fertilization is taking place. Peak fertility is considered to be at last day on which Egg White Consistency Cervical Mucus (EWCM) is secreted, and is sign of ovulation.

What does it mean if you consistantly have a watery type of cervical fluid?? even after ovulation?? I have been having a watery cervical fluid issue before and after with tender breast's I mean like really sore girls here, and I have been cramping alot??I am charting things on Fertility Friend, with a BB thermometer too?? Nothing will dry up like it normally does, its just watery all the time?? A few days I even had moments I thought I needed a pad?? Can anyone please help?? I am going to the Doctor but I have to wait till April cause she is backed up on Appointments- :$