My boyfriend and I were fooling around and he pulled out his penis and pulled down my pants. His head touched my clit and inter vagina for about 4 seconds but I didn't let him ago in. After I pulled up my pants and he pulled up his and I sat there thinking about if I could be pregnant.. I started crying because I'm not ready for a child.. I'm not going to say my age but I'm not over 17 yet.. When he saw me crying he got upset and searched up if I could get pregnant and every answer so far is yes then he started to cry. Please help me I'm so scared.. We made a mistake and we own up to it.. We promised each other it will NEVER happen again. Please help me.. No hate just help. I've been crying and praying every second and every hour of the day. Please help me..what can I do without my parents knowing?

You can only get pregnant if sperm enter your vagina in a fertile time.

1. Did he ejaculate at all? If so when?
  2. Was there any precum?
  3. What date did this happen?
  4. What was the date of your last period start?
  5. What is your cycle length (typically 28 days)?
  6. Where are you from?
  7. Are there any cultural or religious implications?

He did ejaculate but not into me.

Yes there was precum when he touched me..

April 26

My last period started towards the end of the month.

Not sure when because it varies..

California

No.

Precum can contain sperm, particularly if he had previously ejaculated.
However, it would seem that your next period is soon due. If so, it was not likely to have happened in a fertile time. So I would think it unlikely you would get pregnant. But you were playing dangerously. Also you do need to keep track on your period dates.
If you want to discuss this more, please feel free to ask (privately if you prefer).