Hi, I found on the x-rays granuloma in my lungs. I was so surprised, I had no symptoms at all. A doctor suspect it is caused by histoplasmosis. It doesn’t mean much to me, because I don’t know what these things mean. If anyone suffered from this, please give me some explanation!

Hi, same hear! I had granuloma in my lungs last year. This is a small area of inflammation in the body that appears because of a tissue injury. Well, in my case from infection actually. The cause of granuloma is usually just like in your and mine case, the histoplasmosis. This is a fungal infection that primarily affects the lungs. I never suspected that I have histoplasmosis, there was no symptom to point to this disease. A doctor noticed my granuloma by accident when I did x-rays from some other reason. He told me that I don’t need any treatment, and that it will pass on its own.

Newbie.

I have just been diagnosed with something on my lungs.. they say it is called Granulomas.. I have never smoked but I like a small drink with my lutnch.. I have been tested for lymphoma Biopsy- Bone marrow which have all proved clear til this came up in the Biopsy... I really would love to knoww what it is.... Good luck...