Hello. Just the other day, when I came back from picnic with my family I have noticed a very strange skin change on my leg.
Reasonably, I have just came back from forest and could suspect that something bitted me but this bite was different.
It was located on my leg in a form of several rings of reddish bumps.
It really looked a bit weird.
I drank some antibiotics I had in my house and didn’t pay too much attention on it. But my symptoms, even after a week, didn’t decrease and they even started to be itchy and sore.
What could it be? Should I seek for medical help over this, by the first look, trivial thing?

I strongly doubt that your rush is caused with some bite or similar.
I had similar bite-like rushes on my hand and I contacted my dermatologist. He did some testing and skin biopsy and diagnosed me with some disease called granuloma annulare.
These circle-like formations on the skin is the secure sign of this condition.
Granuloma annulare is a chronic skin condition characterized by small, raised bumps that form a ring with a normal center.
The cause of granuloma annulare is unknown.
Because granuloma annulare is usually asymptomatic, treatment may not be necessary except for cosmetic reasons. I did not use any treatment and all my symptoms disappear an about one month.
If your skin rush spreads to another parts of body-you can use some corticosteroid treatments (cream, tape, or injections).
Good luck!