For a month it has hurt under my right collar bone.  Right collar bone is now obviously protruding with a deep ache and burning sensation through my right shoulder, pain up my  neck and tightness in the neck. Two days before the collar bone swelling up, my stomache broke out in what looks to be terrible clusters of spider bites or boils.  Maybe its related, maybe not. Any ideas?

Could be a type of Lymphoma. My son had similar symtoms and doc told him the rash was scabies. he had a large growth from his neck down beside his lungs and heart.  It was treated with radiation and chemotherapy. My dad had a different cancer and had a similar rash. My dad passed away, my son is ok.

I had pain start in my shoulder and neck which proceeded to get worse. I had limited ability in my arm because of it. It got worse and worse. Finally after 6 mos and MRI and X-rays, I had an infection of my clavicle bone. They had to remove some of my bone to rid the infection. Initially the first few days after surgery was painful because they dis positioned my bone however the pain in my shoulder and neck were gone. Now I have full range of motion and feel normal again. I was told it's very rare to get an infection there. Lucky me