Hello. I'm 35 year old male and about six months ago some red spots appeared on my back.
In the beginning I had no other symptoms beside unpleasant look but I after few days it started to itch and I contacted my doctor imidiately. What was interesting-the red spots were organized in small circles and I have never seen anything like it before.
My dermatologist said that this could be some skin condition called granuloma annulare and that treatment may not be necessary.
But since then, situation only get worse and itchiness became unbearable. What should I do?

I know some facts about this condition because my mother has suffered from it almost ten years. Like you it all started with some small round spots but it ends up like some chronic skin disease.
Like you probably know Granuloma annulare is a long-term skin disease accompanied with rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring.
Because granuloma annulare is usually asymptomatic, sometimes doctors do not recognize it at first.
There is one very important thing you should know- most skin lesions of granuloma annulare disappear with no treatment within two years but they can appear again after year or two and than you need some strong treatment such as very strong topical steroid creams or ultraviolet light therapy.