Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I'm interested to find out more about one specific kind of tumor. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have any symptoms or anything similar, but simply, I find this stuff fascinating and amazing. I'm surprised that modern medicine and science still didn’t find the exact cause or sure for it.
I also like to know more about this because I would like to be able to recognize the symptoms.
I have read some stuff about one tumor called Hodgkin’s lymphoma and I can't find any more information about it.
Does anybody maybe know more about this or to point me on some recourses?

Hello. I'm medical student and I have read some stuff about this Hodgkin’s lymphoma in my Clinical Pathology.
What you need to know about this is that Hodgkin's Lymphoma is a malignant growth of cells in the lymph system.
Many things about this tumor are still a mystery. The most common symptom is lymph node swelling but rarely weight loss, fever, and drenching night sweats can occur.
A main histological symptom is presence of Reed-Sternberg cells in the lymph node biopsy material. There are several possible options for treatment such as radiation therapy, chemotherapy, bone marrow and peripheral blood transplants and immunotherapy.