I am a 16 year old male with a relatively normal situtation. I'm going to highschool and live with my mom who is single. I tried to ignore how I've felt for the last 2 months but I need some opinions from others as I have no one to talk about this with. My friends or family wouldn't work.

All the time i am never happy. At times I consider myself "content" but never very happy. I act happy in front of friends so they dont worry about me but in truth, even if i had the most money, and anything i want, i know i just wouldn't be happy. It's like something is just missing from my life and I can't find out what it is. I'm terrible at keeping a relationship even though girls think im good looking, but in your opinion, what is the secret to happiness?

Well, nobody can give you complete answer to your question. Everyone is different and has different goals in life that make him or her happy. What I think is bothering you more is that you can't seem to find goals that make you happy, and honestly, most people at 16 don't really have those goals clearly cut out and ready. 

Maybe you feel now that all the money isn't important, but there really is no saying what you'll think in a year or two - or when you're even older. What I'd recommend you to do is to try talking to a counselor and try to figure out what are the goals you want to achieve for yourself in life.

Nicole