Well im in love, :D he is so mature, youd'e think he was alot older for his age, he is taller than me and hangs around with teenagers, we always talk everynight we always hang out together, i love him. We hug all the time, ivve even kissed him before, but we were both drunk, i know dont give me grief about that... but i really do love him! weve been out before, but when everyone found out everyone just took the mic, my close friend who is his cousin, knows i love him.. I think he does! what should i do? he has told me he loves me, but what about the age difference its hard when people laugh at us. What should i do?

Love doesn't have an age...but be carefu...don't do anything you shouldn't do or anything you would regret later.

We wouldnt ever do anything like that, both of us are mature for our age, but how would i hide it? would i have to keep the relationship between us too?

Never hide a relationship. It will put a strain on both of you. If you are happy together and aren't hurting anyone, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Just remember that the people that make fun of you are NOT your friends and aren't worth your worry. Be happy and stay safe :)

At 14 and 12 I dont think having a relationship would be harmful, but remember this.....

Age is just a  number, and jail is just a room. Consequences happen...So date wisely.

You really shouldn't drink at all so be care full and people might start calling you a cougar

I will say you shouldn't be drinking, but go ahead, date the guy... f**k what other people think. Do what makes you happy. But a good thing to think of is drugs and alcohol create a fake happiness, so if you are both users, it will not be a healthy relationship and will end... Abusers I should say... But anyway do what you feel is right, not worrying about what other people think or say, you will have to see those people for the next 4 years then never again if you don't want to, so don't waste your feelings on them. Go out with the kid if it will make you happy.