Hi, im 22 and have been married for 6 months now. I have read a few articles regarding passive aggression disorder and believe that my husband might be a case. Before we got married everything Was perfect, he was loving, caring. Problems started occurring 2weeks into the marriage. Constant disagreements, arguments, telling me to leave for good everytime theres an argument, packing my stuff when arguing and telling me he doesnt need me anymore, gets even more aggressive when he sees me cry or when im upset because apprently it becomes My fault for making myself upset. HAS risen his hands on me and is really very short tempered. He hesitates to tell me he loves me and im not his priority, he shows control over me, how long i stay at my parents; currently i am at my parents, he wanted to come pick me up on a saturday, but because i refused due to an appointment i had on the monday, hes refusing to come down at all now. Again; its all my fault... I love him but at the same time i am scared to go back into my married life like that, having arguments everyday without fail. Being in fear that "what IF" He does raise his hannds on me (although hes said he wouldnt)... Hes never bought me something sentimental, or anything inexpensive. He doesnt feel the need to?! He would say he loves me but yet again would tell me to leave ALL the time and would treat me like a door mat. I dont know what to do?!? I feel as if i will lose my sanity if i stay with him But at the same time, how can i leave him?...

no man should ever put his hands up... dousnt matter if u love him or not... it will happen again... i know you dont want to beleive it but its true.. once i dated someone who even tho i hit them cuz i was mad... all he did was say stop he was short tempered also but never once raised his hand... this is the advice i give you... stay clear of him... it will help u, dont beleive it? just look at chris and rihanna in 2009