HI frenz im 21 years old my boyfriend is also 21 few months before he told me hiz mom is pregnant n i feel so shy n stress about it we fight alot about tiz matter but i love him so much n hate accepting the fact hes gonna have a little brother at this age.and next month is hiz mothers due but i also want him..plz help need some advice and feed back

You shoul try talking to him and expressing ur feelings. Explain how ur feeling towards him and about this situation.
I hope that helps. And hope everything gets better between yall. Good luck!

Stop being se lfish. It's not his fault his mom is pregnant. His life with you is different from what his mother has. Whether u like it or not that baby is coming. Accept it or find someone else. Goodluck

i think it is selfish attitude. his brother is important for him if not for u. if u truly love him, then dont take away his happiness from him

Agreed! I have no idea how you managed to make a your boyfriends brothers birth about you. It's about their family and that innocent child, if you can't join in the love, lave them alone to celebrate their new addition!