Hi, i have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half now, and it has become apparent that he likes to message other girls both sexually and just chatting, i recently found one where he was telling a girl that he wanted a girlfriend?? And ofcourse he has one me!! I have confronted him about this and he says he doesnt kno why he does it because he gets nothing out of it but feels he cant stop messaging other girls and that i should trust him enough to kno he would never actually do anything! But obviously it hurts me and puts me down! I dont know what to do please help!!

I suppose you could live like that if you want, or you could find a guy who respects you and acts like he cares for YOU.

Honestly you need to leave before leaving hurts worse. I went through the same thing. After a year and a half it resulted in him having a secondary girlfriend that lived too far for him to get to everyday so he wasn't nessasarily cheating but it was still a girlfriend that became from messaging and texting. It led to me leaving him. I was depressed I cried so hard I'm about to start crying just thinking about it. 4 months later we got back together just to end the pain of living without him. And I'm so scared. I live In complete fear and I cry and he tells and it's not healthy I'm working my way out of It now. I know it will seem impossible. Please do what's good for you. Respect yourself and get yourself out of this before you fall more for him. Tell him the next time he does you're gone. And stick to that. Please don't let yourself get hurt as badly as I did. You could be Worth so much more to yourself if you found somebody that would make you feel that way. Im a totally different person now an I hate it I'm sad And boring because of all of it. Please take care of yourself. You ARE better than that. Good luck hunny.

Thankyou for your comment, im still with him and it may not be the wisest of choices ive ever made, but he is going to see a councellor as he thinks it is something he needs to stop and get control of, as he knows i will not be his mug anymore, if this doesnt work he knows im out the door!! But i apprieciate your input, just to be able to talk about it makes me feel better, so thanks alot! X

That is the most painful thing! I was in the same situation except he was screwin every girl he saw played me like a fiddle lead me on. I was beatin every bit***s ass, they asked if he was still with me he would say "f*** no! F*** that b***h she's a f***** crazy psycho c**t" I'd catch him red handed we were back and forth I was a dumbass who was so inlove with him he really was the nicest sweetest man I've ever met he treated me like a queen until me or one of his other bit***s found out then me and him would get in fist fights and f*** each other up...I was head over hills for this man I was so love hungry and wanted him so bad we were doin so amazing so damn happy (so I thought) I got pregnant found out at 5 weeks I told him and he freaked sayin it wasn't his I'm a lying cheatin w**** I can go F myself and die....well I miscarried at 11 weeks...so I went for his exbest friend started gettin feelins for him then my man straightened up we moved in together and it was a real relationship he was being true so good to me he was a dream man! We got engaged and come to find out he had a year old son he knocked a b***h up 2 weeks before my conceived date...huge heart thrasher his son was in Foster homes the nasty momma is strung out on drugs and was homeless so he wanted his baby boy so I decided I was gonna help him get his baby we were doin so good and so happy got married and in a custody battle with some white trash hoarder 62 year old couple....we've been together 5 years on October 24 his sons birthday too....he'll be 2 this year we WILL get custody on October 19 I will adopt him and 5 years of this sh*t it is not worth what you're goin thru leave now before you get to attached or too inlove with him....I regret stayin with him I settled for less instead of what I deserve I still do not trust him at all he is always beggin to have 3somes or a big orgy...I'm never happy unless we're havin sex cuz its releasing all my stress and pain....I love this man more than anythin in the world I would kill for him, take a bullet for him, do ANYTHIN and EVERYTHIN I culd and I do I get treated like sh*t on a daily basis he talks to me like I am a frikkin slave and etc...I advise you to not go down that road and not go thru pain like I have....ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER....my hubby went thru counseling and everythin...CHEATERS NEVER CHANGE so I'm gonna help him with his lil tiny cute ass baby boy and spend his first Christmas with him and if he dont stop I divorce his ass faster than he can say please dont. Yes he makes me so damn happy I couldn't imagine leavin him but I dont deserve it we have more bad times than good. If your man dont change dont put yourself thru the pain and heartache cuz it is the most painful thing in the world. Im tellin you a lil of my story hoping you don't go thru it I would never want anyone to go thru anythin I have be careful and dont let your guard down when they say "I love you I want you and only you, you're everything blah blah blah" cuz in the end he is sayin it to every other b***h he talks too! Good luck sweetheart! I wish you the best and your man will stop and be yours and only yours.

Am very sure that not what you want you have been with him for a year and half expressing how you feel praise God he is not your husband now you can walk out and find some one whn cares and respect your feelings

dump him.

oh dear hun!!!!!

You deserve better!!!

Been there done that bought the T-Shirt.

Please save yourself the time effort and heartache that I am sorry to say I myself wasted on a no hoper like your guy

Im going to tell you what none of my friends had the guts to say, DOnt waste another second of the only life you will ever live on this complete waste of space, dont spend time telling yourself that things will work!

DUMP THAT ASS!!!!

me and my girlfriend recently broke up but I have the same problem, usually when we're not together. It's kinda like all these people are open to talk to it's hard not to, idk. But while he's with you saying he doesn't have a girlfriend isn't good, at least he's seeing a counselor

I'm in a similar situation atm, did the counselling work?

Im going through this right now too. How long have you been with your partner? I've been with mine for 4 1/2 yrs, engaged, i have 2 daughters from a previous marriage and im currently 11 wks pregnant. Worst time to have found out. He says he never met up with anyone and its like a game to him. He talks to them until he knows he can get them and then he stops. I found a couple of emails from the beginning of our relationship and then nothing until 5 months ago he msgd a couple of prostitutes whilst i was going through miscarrying/ectopic type pregnancy. He said he wrote a couple msgs and then that was it. No money from bank was gone so assume he didnt sleep with them. Then dec opened up ashley madison site and spoke to girls for a wk that i could see and they were fake. Then opened another site late jan and thats when i caught him. Its so disgusting and makes me sick. Hes begging i stay with him and help him to get help with a counsellor but how do you come back from so much betrayal?