IN 2002, FEB. LOWER LUMBAR, HERNIATED DISC REMOVED ,BONE FROM RIGHT HIP INFUSED, NERVES RELINED.
IN 2003, JULY, DIAGNOSED WITH ANOTHER HERNIATED DISC BELOW PREVIOUS SURGERYBY A DR. WHO PERFORMS ONLY HIP SURGERY''S,VIA,
M.R.I. SUGGESTED GO BACK TO SURGON. IN MEAN WHILE,MOVED TO ANOTHER COUNTY, NEW DR'S. NOW I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY MY FAMILY DR. ALONG WITH NEUROSURGON THERE'S NO HERNITED DISK, NO FRACTOR'S, TO RETURN TO MY FORMER SURGON, BECAUSE MRI AND BONE SCAN LAST MONTH, THERE ARE ABNORMALITIES FROM MY SURGERY,,IT'S TOO THE POINT OF ALMOST DISABLING MY WALKING ABILITY.MY FAMILY DR. CHANGED MY PAIN MEDS YESTERDAY,NOW I'M TAKING MORPHINE SULFATE ER, 15MG TABS. BONE DENSITY WELL OVER 4.52 YEAR OLD FEMALE. PREVIOUS CERVICAL NECK SURGERY, FOR HERNATED DISK. ALSO I HAVE SCOLIOSIS. HISTORECTOMY AT AGE OF 26. BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH DEGENERATIVE DISC DESEASE, IN 1990
SO DOC, IS MY PROBLEM SCAR TISSUE BUILD UP COMPRESSING A NERVE? OR WHAT, I AM RETURNING TO FORMER SURGON, FOR 2ND OPINION.
NOW AWAITING FOR APPT. DATE FOR THE PAIN CLINIC, UNTILL FORMER SURGEON LOOKS, AT RECENT BONE SCAN AND MRI. HOW CAN I ARANGE TO GET THESE 2 NEROSURGON'S TOGETHER ! 8-|

Hi! I am no doctor but in my point of view no doctor could tell you anything just by listening to other diagnosis and your symptoms. You can be diagnosed only by having a look at the screening tests but that seems hard too in your case.

I am very sorry that you are in so much pain and so much trouble. I am just not sure if you could get these two doctors together unless you are paying big time or something like that. Maybe you should ask for a third opinion and bring all your screening tests and a medical history to a third doctor/neurosurgeon, see what s/he has to say about it and then if the diagnosis match, you may choose. This is just me thinking, I suppose I would go mad from the whole mess as well and I can understand how you are feeling.

I hope you will get some relief soon! Best of luck! Lori