Hi, I am suffering from headaches from time to time and my friend suggested me to try magnesium salycilate tetra hydrate. He told me it helps him when his has headache so I would like to know what exactly magnesium salycilate tetrahydrate is. Thank you very much for any suggestion.

Hi, I am also using magnesium salycilate tetrahydrate from time to time. It helps me with my headaches or some other mild pains. This medication is aspirin like drug and it may be very efficient in cases like this. However you should consult your doctor because it may be dangerous if you have liver damage or if you are allergic.

Magnesium salycilate tetrahydrate is best known as the main ingredient in Doan's, Momentum and Backache Relief by Walgreens. It is very good for most people in reduction of backache and joint pain. Being a migraine headache person myself, I know that one headache relief for one person is absolutely worthless to the next; you must try many types to find what works for you. MST is very good for my backaches but does nothing for my migraines. Good luck.