I felt this on my neck the other night - and lord knows I've probably had it for years, but the last photographic evidence that I could find was only from about 3 weeks back or so. One of them is clearly a mole - the other is smaller than a mole, and protrudes a bit - looks almost like a skin tag but it's red and people who look at it say it looks like it's "full of blood". I thought in pictures that it looked to be smaller weeks ago, but from the angle it was taken at and these pictures I took tonight - it could just be angle. It hurts to touch too hard or squeeze.. so it's not a mole really.

http://img100.imageshack.us/g/20101017231322877.jpg/

I'll pass (not look) on the photo, thanks. Anything that you believe needs looking at, needs looking at by a medical profession - I'm an experienced adult, not a doctor. You're obviously concerned, so if it's worth looking at, it's worth seeing a doctor or clinic.

The photo isn't graphic or anything - hah, barely even at all... it's hard to capture the fact that it sticks out a little bit.. you can only really tell by looking at it from the side and it's barely the area size of a pin but.. eh.

Noted, but comment stands: if it's a concern, go check it out.

Community Administrator
Looks like a mole to me. It could be a new mole forming, an acne below the mole, or infected mole.
Any new mole should be checked by dermatologist, especially if it is itchy, irregularly shaped or crusty, or if it's peeling or bleeding.