i'm 28, female. i got a sun blister 7 years ago while at the beach with friends. no sun block stupid me but anyways my sun burn was so bad i got big blisters and all went away but 1. i turned greenish then slowly turned into a mole. it is now twice the size and if you touch it, the top flakes off like the (not to be gross) top of a coffee cake. i know i seriously need to get it checked but im afraid. :$

You already know the answer, but I'll state it clearly so that you can't claim you weren't told:

YOU MUST GO GET THIS CHECKED OUT BY A SKIN DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.

There, you've been told.
Now you have no excuse for not going in and getting it checked out.

It may not be anything serious, but you know that you had a BAD sunburn and this is in the same location as the blisters.
With all that information, you're only playing with your life and health by delaying.
Go make an appointment ASAP.
If you want a second opinion, walk into your school clinic or any medical center and show either a photo of it or strip off your top and show them in person. They won't object. They will tell you how urgent it is for you to receive medical attention.