Hello! Yesterday some sales agent came to me and he offered me something called phyto therapy medicines. I do not even know what phyto therapy is at all and do not mentioned about medicines. So, I hope that you will know more about this and that you will tell me. Thank you in advance!

Hello! Well, phyto therapy is therapy based on extracts from natural origins. But, to be honest with you, this kind of therapy is not approved by modern medicine and there are opposite opinions about it. Anyway, I suggest you to not use any of these medications because very often they are very unhealthy.

hi phytotherapy is nothig but collection of homeopathic mother tinctures.

Phyto is the combining form of the Greek/Latin for plant. it literally means 'that which is grown' - 'thera' means care

it could include any therapy containing essential oils / flower remedies / homeopathic / herbal etc etc

anything that is derived from plants could potentially have the work phyto in front of it.

Phytobiology would therefore be the Biology of plants

Personally I'm looking at Spiritual PhytoEssence - which is basically subtle aromatherapy that works on the etheric and subtle energy levels

Don't quote me on this, but 'phyto' seems to be the buzz-word of the 'moment' with some suppliers. shove it in front of anything: phytothis phytothat and charge more money (cynic that i am on marketing)

as always, nothing should replace the diagnosis of a MD.. but my advice is to take away the hype and look at the basics and ingrediants