Hi, I have a friend who is a passionate believer in the power of aromatherapy. He uses aromatherapy products for everything. Body care products, hair care products and even as remedies. He tried to convince me in using these products. The problem is that I have no idea how this natural aromatherapy works. Can you tell me why my friend is so excited about natural aromatherapy?

Hi, aromatherapy is a natural way of treating different conditions and maintaining good health. Essential oils used in aromatherapy are derived from plants. These oils contain some of the most affective cures without any synthetic toxins. Natural aromatherapy practitioners use these oils in their treatments. Depending on the method of use essential oils enter our body and active ingredients work just as well as synthetic drugs. For instance ginger, rosemary and cinnamon oils are used in massage for arthritis treatment. Certain essential oils are used in aromatherapy as inhalers to help with depression and stress. Generally, aromatherapy is thought to have effect on the brain and induce the state of psychical and mental wellbeing.