So recently, my boyfriend and i making out. its not really a sexual intercourse. it's just some sort of making out. after he "fingered" me, he place his penis around my vagina, as in the entrance of the vagina. and he claimed that there's a watery thing that came out of his penis, but did not go into my vagina. so, could i still get pregnant? and by the way, what's that watery thing that came out of his penis? is it still a sperm? PLEASE HELP!

i'm wondering too :o

they are secretions from other male glads like seminal vesicles, cowpers glands etc

they have nourishment for sperms and even provide liquit medium for transport into female genital tract.

there are very very less chance to get pregnant just because they might contain few sperms which are already present in urethra

but dont worry about it , as it is very very very rare

This is probably "pre-cum". It's its similar to a lubricant that the penis produces to help with sex. It can contain very a low count of sperm depending on the last time he masturbated.

USE SPAM PURE HERBS KIT TO INCREASE SIZE OF PENIS you can easily increase your sexual stamina without any side-effect & consult with sex specialist free of cost with complete detail