PLEASE ONLY ANSWER IF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY RESEARCHED THIS AND/OR ARE A DOCTOR. Okay, here's the situation. I just got off my period 3 days ago so my boyfriend came over and we were getting all into it and stuff and making out, one thing led to another and we ended up without pants on and he was sticking the head of his penis inside my vagina(I could tell because it hurt) but, every time it hurt I would tell him to stop, and he would pull it away. He had his hand right under the foreskin of his penis so he knew it wouldn't go in too far, and he never ejaculated, but he definitely had pre cum because he always does. My question is: could I be pregnant? I read so many things about pre cum and how if he didn't ejaculate it contains no sperms and other things along that line, but I want an opinion on my exact situation because I haven't read one where the last time their boyfriend ejaculated was a year ago. Is having sex for the first time suppose to hurt, and at what point that the penis enters the vagina is it suppose to hurt? I'm only 16 by the way, and we don't usually do things like this, it's our 3 year anniversary so yeah. And, this happened literally an hour ago.

Health Guru
Hi thewifi, it is hard to answer your question with accuracy because there are many different factors that would have to be right for pregnancy to happen. It is possible to get pregnant from precum because it could contain sperm from earlier masturbation if he hasn't taken a pee since then, semen can also leak into the urethra and into the precum, it would also depend on if the woman/girl was near to her most fertile point and if conditions was right inside her vagina for the sperm to be able to swim. I'm not saying its safe to have unprotected sex because you won't get pregnant if he doesn't come in you and I'm not saying its unsafe to do either. I don't quite understand your other questions you have asked about but if you would like to make then clearer I'll try answer them for you :-)

Blankcanvas is right, there are many different factors that would have to be right for pregnancy to happen. Precum can contain sperm, yes. You just finished your period so that means you are likely about to ovulate soon. Sperm can survive up to about 5 days. All these increase the chances of pregnancy.

I GUARANTEE your boyfriend has ejaculated within the last year. Even if he doesn't masturbate, unlikely for a 16 year old, he'd have nocturnal emissions (wet dreams). It really doesn't matter if it has been a year or not. If he HAS NOT ejaculated since the last time he urinated, chance of precum containing sperm are low - but they do exist.

Yes, having sex ANY time can hurt. It can hurt at any point when the penis enters the vagina. It depends upon the size of his penis, the size of your vagina, how lubricated you both are, how ready and relaxed you are. Remember, the muscles, tissues, etc, are not used to having a penis in them. Tissues tear, there can be some bleeding.

Always use protection, all the time.