Hello, I would like to ask her a bit about the baby’s teeth. My child is 9 months old and she already has several teeth. Can you tell me what is the critical period for a dental development? I mean, is there a time when she can be affected by dental problems more easily?

The problem with dental teeth is that they have to be cleaned every day, at least twice, but before the age of two, tooth paste is not allowed. This means that careful brushing is needed, combined with regular dental check up and no candies; juices are allowed, but without exaggeration. So, I could say that until she learns to take care of her teeth on her own, it will always be a critical period.

toothpaste isn't really important believe it or not. as long as you thoroughly brush (small circular motions aimed toward your gumline gently) with a soft bristle toothbrush you are doing your job.

All stages are critical...you should at least be wiping her teeth with a wash cloth in the very least.

As long as her water is floridated your good if its not talk to your dentist about getting an rx for fluoride drops