Celebrity

Good day everyone! I have problems with my oral health, well it is not a problem, my boyfriend calls me crazy because he believes that one day I will stay without all the teeth and I don't know what to think about this :/ LOL.

Anyway, the problem is that I brush twice a day and I floss, but I have problems with bleeding gums. And I don't know how to get rid of it. When I skip washing twice a day and I do it once, I see that things are better, but this way - when I wash it twice, it is really awful.

Any advice? 

Hello.

You are doing something wrong, something that requires a bleeding gums treatment

Maybe you don't know that the biggest cause of bleeding gums is -  plaque buildup that is all around the gumline. Sometimes you can't see it, sometimes you can. But it is important to get rid of it, no matter do you see it or not. When you don't remove plaque, there is some odd material that plaque adheres to and continues to irritate the gums. Now, this all causes the bleeding and it can lead to some other disease. The best way to reduce plaque buildup is to amp up your oral care routine, and of course, don't remember to brush twice a day using a fluoride toothpaste - continue that. 

That happens when you don't use a proper toothbrush. I know that a lot of people buy the toothbrush that comes first and that is cheaper, it doesn't matter is it medium, soft or hard. Well, that is when problem happens - you don't know what type of toothbrush you need. That is OK, neither I did, but as soon as I visited my dentist, I realized what type of toothbrush I need. Also, a lot of people make a mistake believing that washing their teeth more than 2 times per day will do something - my dear, you need to know that if you have a good "weapon", you can brush your teeth once per day - when I say weapon, I mean toothbrush and toothpaste.

Well, this generally means that you are doing something wrong - maybe you have a wrong toothpaste, maybe you have a wrong toothbrush or maybe you have some condition that you should have healed way before.

Generally, this bleeding gum problem is something that happens very, very often. Maybe your immunity is down, maybe you don't eat proper food, maybe you have a deficit of the vitamin C - those all are the things that can cause this problem.

Remember that sometimes healthy gums can change the color and cause the bleeding, which is why very important to visit your dentist and to discover the main problem that is hidden under the surface.

Hey guys, so the same thing happens to me if I can say. I brush my teeth, I have a good toothbrush and a good toothpaste, I avoid sugars, but still, occasionally, let's just say every 7 months I have problems with bleeding gums. I am not sure what the main problem is. My dentist is good, he always finds a diagnose, he gave me the proper treatment and I am fine after 10 to 15 days. I follow his instructions, etc, but still, it has a recidivist - it repeats and I am kind of tired of this. Is it because of my age? I am 47 years old and it started to happen to me like 5 years ago.

I know that a lot of people believe that all the teeth problem that they do have will go away after a while, if they brush their teeth twice a day or even more. That is not quite true and I have learned about this in my school, when I was a kid and when I got developed this sense for my oral health. It is important to be persistent, true, to brush your teeth regularly, but just brushing them won't make this issue to go away. There are so many other things and visiting your dentist regularly is on the top of the list.

The same problem I had, but my doctor also explained to me that I should not scrub and rub my teeth, but I need to be gentle to it. Also, he told me that the main problem is because we don't know how to brush our teeth properly. And that is so true. That is why we have those infections occasionally, that is why we have issues with a bleeding gums, etc. Once you learn how to brush your teeth properly, you will notice that less problem you have. So, don't be lazy, get some instructions from someone who knows more about it and go for it!