is weed bad for your heart because every time i smoke i feel like c**p and i have hi bp

I want to know as well. Make's my heart beat lot harder. it's trippy. :?

Its because you guys think it is doing that...It is just a mental affect

Did they really not offer health class wherever you guys went to school growing up?

Of course, smoking anything is bad for your heart.

Your heart and lungs are directly related. You junk up your lungs and cardiovascular system with carbon monoxide and tar (among the hundreds of other chemicals) and your heart is going to suffer. If you are a regular smoker (of anything) you will have a higher resting heart rate. It's a medical fact that those who have higher resting heart rates are at a greater risk for a heart attack. I've never known a single pot smoker who eats right and gets daily exercise. The lifestyle of a regular pot smoker is a sedetary one. A sedetarty lifestyle will bring your cardiovascular (lungs and heart) system way, way down - inviting all the related diseases and "events" that come with the territory.... ie: Heart disease, heart failure, heart attack, stroke, aneurism, and sudden death. You also invite regular episodes of bronchitus, pleursy, etc. which cause inflamation around the heart and lungs- making it have to work over-time and at a reduced capacity.

I hate to make enemies, but I'm really trying to figure out if it's ignorance or just plain stupidity as to why these things need to be explained. This is all very basic stuff, and it starts with this simple fact.. If you ignite anything and inhale it - you are consuming carbon monoxide and tar. Put down the pipe and do some research on the affects of CO in the human body.

The rapid thumping heart beat is a direct result of carbon monoxide that has entered the blood stream. If you sit in your car with the engine running and door down, you'll experience the same thing minutes before passing out and dying of CO poisoning.

Well.... You've obviously smoked yourself retarded. What a steaming pile of misinformation.