Ey my friend is 7 weeks & some days pregnant and she took 4 asprins trying to get rid of the pregnancy,do you think she will succeed or she will have problems?

Hi. I highly doubt this wil induce abortion. She is pretty far into the pregnancy, all she probably did was 'cause a lot of damage to the baby.

By the way there's many places that could help her. If she wants to know more on that and abortion procedures just get back to me and I'll be happy to talk to you guys. What she did is dangerous she should get this done properly.

Hi can you plz help me i m doing my matrix and I m pregnant and my family is strict I can't keep the baby I need to do abortion plz help me

what do you need help with

Honestly, I would advise against abortion. Usually women who abort end up regretting it in the long run. Plus, having and abortion is kind of expensive (it does require a LOT of money.) However, there is still help available. Go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the baby. They are welcoming and comfortable places that have people who will counsel you on making the right decision. And, if you're still not keen on keeping your child, I would advise on adoption. That way, your child can have a bright future with a good family. Trust me, unexpected mothers who chose adoption hardly regret it and their kids turn out fine (I know because I actually know two young girls who were adopted. Honest) Just please consider these things before going to face an abortion doctor