Hello! My mother has problem. Namely, she has kidney stone. This is very painful for her. I want to know what size of kidney stone are hard to pass. Also, I want to help her, but I do not know what I need to do. If you have any idea about this, I kindly ask you to tell me. I am thanking you in advance!

Hello! Honestly, I cannot tell you what size of kidney stone are hard to pass. I mean, this depends from person to person. But, I can tell you that you should not be worried about this because nowadays it is not needed surgery for taking out kidney stones. Usually is used extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy.

I have chronic kidney stones and can usually tell within 24 hours if it is a stone which will pass on its own. Any stone pain is bad, but it can become excruciating. Any stone 4 mm or smaller doctors will have you pass on your own. 5 mm or larger will probably not pass on its own and require intervention. If you do not have a urologist then go to ER for pain management and request at least an X-ray to verify stone. A cat scan is usually ordered to determine actual size. Kidney stones can become a medical emergency if there is infection behind the stone or if kidney blockage occurs. DO NOT IGNORE

Hey drinking at least 8 - 10 glasses of water should help dissolve kidney stones. Also i would recommended you herbal remedy. my friend used this remedy and it actually worked.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use