I am having a stone of 7.7 mm in the upper pole of right kidney.. Are there any alternatives besides surgery to remove it ?

hey NEESHAN  7.7 mm is quite large but you still have about a 25% chance it will pass on its own. I would start drinking lots of water (not pop/coffee/tea) and see if you can flush the stone. you will want to probably drink at least 2-3 liters per day

I have been drinking more than 4.5 litres of water everyday ..is it the only remedy ?? Or should i take any medicines too ? Will increasing my drinking level of water help ?
Please reply friend..n thanks for the previous reply

Water is the big thing. You can try taking a magnesium supplementnto help relax and open up the tube that connects your kidney to your bladder but waters the main thing.... also it can take up to 20 days for the stone to pass so just try and be patient

I am having a medicine named NEERI tablets thats ayurvedic n is prescribed by a nephro surgeon for 3 months ..He is guaranting the removal of the stone in 3 months..i have just started to take the medicine from 2 day n 3 litres of water per day is suggested to me..willl this help to get the stone out of my KIDNEY ??

Yes that should help pass the stone with one that size you may have to have surgery or a procedure called lithotripsy to break up the stone and let it pass .... but for now I would just wait and keep pushing your fluids

Thanks for all the suggestions n help sir..
Ew have provided me with a boost up fuel to prevent my nerves wreck n that is such a help