I admit that I never thought I would be in such a pain as I am now. When I stand, when I walk, my front right side just hurts a lot. I am not sure if this is the kidney stone, but my husband say it is, because he had that problem a year ago. Is there some tactic to pass it on my own? What would be the best method?

Hmm, visiting doctor is one of the possibilities and that is something you should do. You don’t really know what this might be; it might be kidney stones or something a lot worse. And even kidney stones are a condition that you don’t play around with. Examination first, then we talk about the treatment.

When I had problems with the kidney stone, the pain radiated from my lower back, and went all the way to groin. And as smart as I was, I thought that resting and not exerting myself physically would do me good, but that never happened. Kidney rupture happened and I the only thing that could be done was an operation.

So, it is obvious what must be your next move. Please, don’t fool with this. Even if you are really not sure about the condition you have, seeing a doctor will help. ER perhaps, that should be the easiest and quickest way for examination. If the kidney stones are already formed, there is really no point in letting those pass without meds or a surgery.