Hi. I was wondering what the stomach virus that is going around is called. Let me explain...

My 3 year old little brother was feeling sick about a day ago. He had a stomach ache. Today my mother started to feel sick. Her stomache was hurting and she had some diarrhea. So she went ahead and layed in her bed. After a little while, she started to throw up and she had a fever. A few hours later, my 5 year old little brother said that his head and eyes hurt. He stayed on the cocuh most of the day sleeping. After a while of doing nothing but laying down, he got up quickly and started to throw up, which made him accidentially diarrhea.

Now I'm afraid I'm going to be sick like them too.

If anyone knows what's going on here, please comment. I would like to know what it is before I have it.

Thank you,

H. Styles <3

Hey h styles. The virus you are refering to is called a norovirus.... it is highly contagious and quickly affects people causing fever and gi upset like vomiting and diarrhea.... if your whole fam has it you will mostlikly get it.... you can try to prevent it by good hand washing and avoit rubing your eyes nose or mouth..... if you do get sick try to keep hydrated by drinking water and gatorade or other electrolyte supplementing drinks. Hope this helps :) good luck

Thanks. Your reply is very helpful (: they are feeling better today.

Your welcome I'm glad they are feeling better