Hey,

To get it started, I am 27 and last time had sex was 5 years before, and only a few times. By that time, I think I do have similar problem. Please don’t laugh. Anyways, right now, I am seeing this wonderful girl for several months, and we just started trying to have sex. The first time when we try my erection was gone after putting on the condom. She said it was ok, b/z I was very very nervous. But then several days later, we tried the second time, at first I still could not get an erection after putting on the condom, by after a while, she helped me claim down, I was ok. So we tried and she stayed on top, but after I got in, she pumped soo hard, I just ejaculated after like 10 seconds. The next morning, we tried again, and this time, I was on top, but right after I got it (I tried really slow), I ejaculated again after like less than 10 second of pumping.

She was very understanding, and wanted to take it slow and try more.

Now, I am very worried, and I was always afraid that I have premature ejaculation since I was in my early 20 and after the 3 bad experiences with my new girlfriend, I am starting thinking if I really have premature ejaculation problem. I started masturbation around 12-13, I think I did that 2-4 times a week, but after university, I started to slow it down, maybe 1-2 times a week. When I masturbated, sometimes it could take a really long time 30-60 minutes, and sometimes I just go for a quickie.

I am sooo worried right now; I don’t want to lose her for this. I really want to get some advices from you guys. Please help me. Thank you very much.

i had the same problem with the condoms, but after you cum the first time, just keep goin dude. I'm not lying. It'll get hard again and you'll be able to go for at least an hour or 2. You just gotta make sure you get it hard again. Then you'll be good. Keep your head up man, practice makes perfect

u can use viagra for better penetration ........

are u in stress ???