Hello. I'm 28 year old female and I'm pretty worried about my husband’s and mine sex life.
I don’t know what could be the cause but in a last couple of months my husband refuses to have sex with me. A friend told me that she could be cheating on me but I'm sure that this isn’t true. He’s working so much and I believe that’s making him nervous. About six months ago he started suffering from premature ejaculation.
Last time we had sex, about three months ago, he has ejaculated after minute or two of making love and I believe this made him even more unsecured. Please tell me what I could do to help him out. What is causing this?

Well, like you have already said, he is working very hard and I believe this is the cause of his problem.
Premature ejaculation is believed to be a psychological problem and does not represent any known organic disease involving the male reproductive tract or any known lesions in the brain or nervous system. Anxiety, fear and nervousness are the most common causes of male premature ejaculation.
That’s why I don’t suggest you to get him in a bad immediately. I suggest you to make him more relaxed first. Relaxation is the key of his treatment. You must tell him to avoid any alcohol and to decrease smoking immediately because it will help a lot. Start with your treatment today and I believe in a week or two you will see the first results.

Yes, yes! Stress is definitely one of the premature ejaculation causes and a lot of people are dealing with it.  Although the condition is more common in men under 35 than for those who are older, it generally tends to occur in men who are dealing with some new situation. Those situations can be different, such as a new relationship, a new experience or a stressful situation at the job or in the family. This all can affect men. In this case, I also do believe that this is because of the work. I agree that he should start some balance diet program and sure, avoiding some bad things can be helpful a lot! 

You can help your husband for this problem by follow the information in this site

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

I found out about the PC muscle and also tried the new Climinax herbal premature ejaculation pills and that combo definitely worked for me, and with no side effects. Only 2 months in with Climinax and already can last up to 10 minutes. Check it out at early ejaculation

hope that helps guys,

rob

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

i was having a problem like that with my husband for a while. he constantly masturbates to porn. it's disgusting actualy. he would get to where he would wait till i was hard asleep and go get on the computer to masturbate 4 to 5 times a week. when we did have sex he came instantly. he got so into his addiction that we were only having sex once every 2 weeks. this isn't bad some may say but i am only 21. i still have years of sex to have before i am done.
i told him that i wanted a divorce. when he asked why, i told him because i needed a real man who desires me, wants to make love to me, wants to be around me, who just wants me, and that i am tired of fighting for attention from my husband who spends his nights masturbating to woman he can't touch when he has a wife that loves him more than anything in the world and would give him anything and more sleeping in the same bed as him. i have told him in the past how much he hurt me with it, cause if i did it, it would be the end of the world right. i said " you had a choice, and picked porn over me." i left and stayed at a friends house. he would call me crying and stuff. after about 4 days of not seeing him i went home. he stopped the with the porn and lasts much longer now. what i said might have been mean but sometimes there is no other way of getting your point accross and what you wont stand for in your house.
does he watch a lot of porn? maybe look into it.

This technique requires you to thrust your sexual partner with a combination sequence of shallow and deep thrusts. A shallow thrust consists of thrusts where the penis enters the vagina only approximately 1.5 inches. A deep thrust consists of thrusts where the penis enters the vagina completely. The goal is to do 9 quick shallow thrusts and 1 slow deep thrust. Repeat this sequence until ejaculation. This technique is extremely arousing for your female partner and it helps to delay ejaculation for the males. This technique is a win-win for both partners.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use