dear whoever ,
someone help! i am know to my wife of 9yrs as the 1 min wonder.
i need to do something to try and slow down my ejaculation ,ive tried numbing jellies coc* rings but nothing seems to work is there a medication i could take or something to help
thank-you
quick fire 8-|

My boyfriend kinda had the same problem. what he did was he would do exercises everyday about 3x to work out the muscles in the penis. and while we was having sex he would occasionaly stop, right in his tracks, just so that he wouldn't cum, he'd do that maybe 3-4x while we was having sex, then finally he would just let it go. He not only said it worked but when he would cum it would feel more intense. and it actually did work he went from lasting about 3-5 min to 15-20 min and he is getting better too.. everytime it is longer.. who knows if it worked for him maybe it will work for you!! good f**king!

look, if some natural medications or some exercises that are exactly for that don't work, then you should tell your boyfriend to consider to take some medications. there is nothing to be ashamed of when you are taking a medicine, he needs some help and he is not the only one. there are so many boys who are younger or adult people who are seeking the best premature ejaculation treatment and in so many cases this turns to be the ideal solution. so, if he is not under the stress, if he doesn't have some problems at a job, in the family, then he should seek for another reason for his premature ejaculation. 

I had this strange experience in health class this year, we were learning about sexual education. And we came across the topic of erections. And i have thought do i have a problem? For example one day i walked in on my mom and dad having sexual intercourse, I felt my pants rise up. like it takes nothing to get a erection.Please repy in help, it would be greatly appretiated.

Thank you
Marc

Just adding on to Angel_baby's point which is a good one, a product which i found out in the market was called ENZOY...u can search it on the web....this is not a desensitizing cream( I've tried the desentisizing cream but was hopeless for me.) What it does, it keeps you erect, even after ejaculating prematurely the first few seconds you enter into a vagina....So basically, i would just keep thrusting even after ejaculating, because the penis still stays fullly erect, and goes soft maybe after the third time.....
Its a product you can try out, but again i stress the exercising said earlier by Angel_baby, and also have your wife mustabate you,(not you mustabating your wife), and when you're about to come, let her hold the tip of your penis with her 3 fingers for a short while, to stop you from ejaculating and then she can continue masturbating you..You can do this for about a month, then move to the start stop technique, where you're actually screwing her, but immediately u feel like you're about to ejaculate, withdraw an hold the base of your penis firmly for about 10-15 seconds until the excitement cools down, then you can continue....

There're a number of techniques to help u out, i just cannot list them all, but these that i've stated helped me out a big deal, and reallyy made me last longer...Bu for those urgent days when you really need to bump n grind your wife, and dont have time for the PE exercise, the ENZOY works pretty good...
Let me know about ur progress, and maybe we can have more ideas to share..
Word Up!