Hi, I am 21 years old and until recently I have never been much in the company of smokers. But now that I am, I start feeling nauseous each time I spend more than 10, 15 minutes in a thick cigarette smoke. How am I supposed to check if I am allergic to nicotine? Is that something dangerous?

Well, cigarettes do not contain only nicotine; there are other substances that you might have a bad reaction to. This means that you will have to do the allergen test to see what the problem is. But I guess you already know that most of the people do not enjoy the cigarette smoke, even smokers (if they are not smoking themselves).

Hallo,
I know that some people are allergic to cigarette smoke but this is a little hard to tell. In fact the usually symptoms that you might have are itching in the eyes and a lots of tears in your eyes. Also you will notice problems with breathing and you will fell like you are not able to inhale any air in your lung. These are the signs that you need to get out of the room where there is a lot of cigarette smoke. Nausea is also one of the symptoms of this allergy so you have to be real careful. I hope that this helped you in any possible way.

All the best to you,
Karen