Hello, folks. I see some new trends lately. I am totally for it. However, there are some people that think that it is not normal for dad to change diapers. I really don’t know why these people think in this way. What do you think about this topic? I would like to hear what you think.

Hi, there. Men used to be engaged in fun parts of child raising. They used to play with kids and similar. When it came to diapers, fathers would say that it was a women’s job. But, luckily, it has changed. Before our baby came into this world, I explained my husband that we are partners in everything. That included changing diapers. I mean, why should they be excluded from this? I don’t agree. I don’t know what others think. I hope this helped.

Hello, guys. I think that there will always be people who have some retrograde thinking. Don’t try to understand why they think like that. They are simply brought up in that environment. Men’s job is to provide food and shelter. Women are the ones that are determined to raise kids. And they still think it is like that. You should make your husband understand that you are a modern woman. I hope we’ve helped you with our opinions. Bye!