I was in the shower trying to use up the last bit of shampoo in the bottle (no remarks, I still use shampoo!) I put some water in the bottle and swished it around to get the last drops and use it on my 4yo.

we wash ziplock baggies so we can use them again.

I use shaving cream until it refuses to give me anymore foam.

how about you? squeeze everything for the last drop? or do you say "life's too short, time to open the new one?"

It depends. With some things, such as shower gel I will squeeze out the last few drops. Same with shaving cream. But I will toss a pair of running shoes just because they look at me wrong (well, not toss, take them with me to the local running store and trade them in to get my discount..they are then donated to the homeless shelter).

Knocked $50 off my monthly electric bill by turning off the ceiling fans and shutting all lights when not in use.

I am not frugal enough, though :(

Don't use shaving cream

Shampoo last me about a year.

Ziploc bags, get tossed upon use.

I do have rechargeable batteries for some of the kids toys and my GPS watch and MP3 player.

Did disposable diapers for both the kids.

I'm pretty frugal.....

I reuse ziplock bags

Don't open something until the old one is gone

Use coupons like crazy

Turn the ketchup and mustard bottles upside down to get the last drops

Make croutons out of old bread-or sometimes I make bread crumbs

When the kids were little, I made my own baby food, wipes, and used cloth diapers.

Right now, extremely frugal. I've been surprised how much money we can save when forced to. I've have't decided yet what I'm going to do when/if Jerry gets a job - remember the lessons I learned and be more concious about wasting money, or say to hell with it, I'm sick of being frugal and go on a wild spending spree. Maybe a little of both.

I am trying to get better about it. Saving the ziploc bags (as long as there's nothing that could cause cross-contamination there), using water to get out the dishsoap. shower gel, shampoo, etc. Making batches of things and freezing them. Still a bit crazy on vacations, etc (what the hey, if you're gonna do it, do it right!)

I could use some improvement, too....but I'm much better at it than when I was younger, which is weird because I make more money now, but I also have more expenses, including paying for the roof over my head!
I definitely do the good to the last drop thing, including the shaving cream, I pretty much decide what's for dinner that week by what's on sale, which is nice cuz it also works out to what's in season, and regardless of what ANYONE thinks, I save enough $$ at Walmart to warrant the trip for a lot of cleaning products, paper products, stuff like that. Plus, ours is actually not that bad, believe it or not, the cretins where we live frequent the Acme, not the Walmart! ;)

The only way I am frugal is buying in bulk really hard to tell how much money, but unit price is cheaper.

Yeah, pretty frugal. Re-use stuff, turn lights off, go to the last drop. Or maybe the word isn't frugal, but resourceful. :D