I have had two healthy pregnacys trying for my third child end up having two ectopics and right tube removal. Had a hsg and my remaining tube is open so my docter told me to try naturally but I'm so scared. Has anyone had a successful pregnacy after 2 ectopics and a hsg saying your tube is open

I had 3 healthy pregnancies then an ectopic in august 2011 in my right tube that unfortunately burst and needing emergency surgery and I lost my right tube. I got pregnant again in january 2012 which also ended in an ectopic in my left tube but was treated with two doses of methotrexate. I just recently found out I was pregnant again and I was very afraid but this one is normal and where its supposed to be!!!! I am so excited and thankful it finally happened. So yes there is hope after 2 ectopics! I hope everything goes well if you decide to try again!