I WAS READING THE POST FROM SOMEONE WITH NUMBNESS IN HANDS AND DIFFICULTY BREATHING. SUGGESTION WAS TO HAVE ALLERGY TEST DONE, BUT DOES ALLERGY'S CAUSE NUMBNESS IN BOTH HANDS 24/7? MY DR. HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS CAUSING THIS AND WANTS TO WAIT TWO MORE WEEKS TO SEE IF IT CONTINUES. I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE THIS TWO MORE WEEKS. AND OF COURSE, WHEN YOU TELL THEM YOU HAVE FOUND SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET, THEY TELL YOU TO QUIT LOOKING AT THE INTERNET. I KNOW, I SHOULD FIND ANOTHER DR. BUT IT'S HARD WHEN YOU ARE LIMITED BY YOUR INSURANCE WHO YOU CAN SEE.

iI HAVE HAD ASTHMA SINCE CHILDHOOD. SO LOTS OF LUNG INFECTIONS AND UPPER RESPITORY INFECTIONS. MY HANDS ALSO GO NUMB. MY ALLERGIES TRIGGER ASTHMA ATTACKS. I TRY TO AVOID ANYTHING THAT TRIIGERS THE ATTACKS. ANIMALS, DUST, SMOKE, PERFUMES, ETC. SYMPTONS GET WORSE WHEN I TRY AND LAY DOWN. WHEEZING GETS LOUDER AND MORE ANNOYING. GO SEE A LUNG SPECIALIST. THEY WILL DIAGNOS YOUR SYMPTOMS AND GET YOU STARTED ON THE CORRECT MEDICATIONS. GOOD LUCK