What do I have if I have Trouble breathing, then taking huge takes of breath involuntarily, back pain,Memory loss, Diarrhea, Trouble speaking, Nausea, Stomach aches, and Insomnia as a teenager? Anyone know what it is?? :/

Hello, do you have any family history of asthma. That does sound like a respiratory problem because of symptoms that you are experiencing. Respiratory conditions include asthma, bronchitis , pneumonia, obstructive lung diseases, restrictive and exc. Based on your symptoms you might also be experiencing adverse side effects of allergy. Are you allergic to anything? Rag weed, pollen? It might also be that those symptoms are just a allergic reaction to dust or something else. Anyhow, you should consider going to doctors just to be sure. Run some blood tests, chest x rays and physical exam. Those test are mostly painless and easy to do and you get your results quickly. Besides that you could go and do a allergy test for inhalatory allergens to rule out allergies.

Both of my grandmothers have breathing problems..one has asmtha and one has respitory problems. I don't think I'm allergic to anything. But, yeah, thanks! I'll get it checked out soon.
The only bad thing is I'm starting to have problems with my left leg..