Knowing that conception date is all a estimate but I had sex May 19th & 20th of 2012 which were apart of my fertile days & I ovulated May 23rd, my friend believes this a little to quick to get pregnant but I don't believe that if I was fertile & round the time about to ovulate. & I had sex w/ another partner round April 28th my last period was May 8th 2012 which was regular its not a possibility he could be the father if I had a regular period & then based upon my conception date which is too far off from when we had sex, I'm confused?!!!!!

Well you should just retrace your steps and think about it. and if you still have no idea what to do then there are heaps of technologies these days that can tell you who and when you got pregnant.

Theirs not possibly anything you can tell me? In order to get pregnant the egg have to be fertilized & I conceived my estimated date May 23rd so guy 1 can't be the father right?