My lmp was May 4th or May 5th, 2016. It lasted until the 8th of May. I had unprotected sex May 11th and did ejaculate inside of me. I also had sex May 25th but didn't ejaculate at all, then again on May 27th and did ejaculate inside of me. On August 25th the doctor said I was 16weeks and 1day pregnant. The ultrasound said 16weeks and 4days. My due date would be around February 4th - February 8th, 2017. When did I get pregnant?

Hi Nina,

You know when your LMP started.  You had sex on day 6 or 7 (May 11).  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days max.  You'd normally ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle. 

You got pregnant having sex on May 11. 

It was WAY too late having sex on the 25 and 27th.

Your doctor, nobody, can tell you exactly when you conceived after the fact.  Ultrasound dating is an estimate.  It doesn't matter anyways.

From what you've posted it is almost 100% guaranteed that the May 11 guy is the father. 

Your due date is 40 weeks from May 4.  That is how most doctors calculate it.

My doctor started scaring me saying I got pregnant may 25th

A DNA test can confirm.