okay so im really freaking out right now.. ive been with my bf for a year now but a couple months ago i had a one night stand.. after finding out he cheated on me (no excuse at all!! and i feel horrible!) ive never cheated in any relationship before.. and to make it even worse it was with the father of my 2 1/2 year old.. my bf was doing weekends in jail and long story short it happened .. i know i have to live with my mistake so please dont judge me for sinning differently then you.. anyone without sin please i give you the floor... anywho me and my bf are very sexually active .. skipping one day is off for us .. from november of 2012 weve had sex almost everynight .. when he was doing a weekend though on august 10, 2013 i had my one night stand,, i felt horrible and got a pregnancy test right away i tested on the 14th and got a negative result and then again on the 16th with first morning urine and got a faint positive result... my periods have never been regular sometimes i could go two months without one or i could get two in one month.. i do  know that in june i had one on the 17th and then in july it was about 3-4 days late between 20-24 max... and then obviously august i did not have one at all.. i had sex with my bf on the 11th of august and everyday since.. minus the days he was in jail.. i went to the hospital the other day bcus i fainted while walking down the road and found out that i have very low blood pressure and muscular contractions/tension headaches... which is y ive been feeling extremly lightheaded and dizzy over the past few weeks .. also around sept 5-10th i had flu like symptoms for about a week straight i couldnt eat or drink a thing and was vomiting and using the bathroom several times a day.. ( probably not related to pregnancy but just sitting all the facts out) when i went to the hospital the other day nov 3... i talked to the doctor about extreme abdominal pains id been having and the fact that all my pregnancy symptoms seem to have disappeared ... they listened for a heart beat .. it took about 5 mins and i personally didnt hear a thing but the machine picked up a heart rate of 166 .. and when the doctor felt around on my pelvis he said my uterus was feeling about 12 weeks.. if he is correct 12 weeks makes it exactly the day of my one night stand... but does it happen that fast or would i have had to conceived before the 10th? i dont have an u/s until the 21st so still a couple more weeks to wonder.. does anyone have an opionion on when i would have conceived? and also why im still having so many cramps and aches in the pelvic area? i dont remember it being like this in my first pregnancy .. i remember the stretching feeling but this feels more like when you can feel your walls breaking up to start your period... im worried all this stress may cause to a misscarriage ... on top of it all my bf is in jail now for a lil while .. our car got totaled (he was dwl , which is y hes in jail) we just got a eviction notice and theres no public transportation for me to get a job and like i said i already have a 2 year old and daycare is an issue too.. anywho im getting off topic.. main question when do you think i conceived?  (btw to the judgemental i do plan on telling my bf just rather tell him in person then over a jail phone) 

Hi Guest,

It would be EXTREMELY unlikely that a pregnancy test would respond positive as early as 6 days after having sex.  Usually you need to wait AT LEAST two weeks and often longer.

Along with that, if your last period started on August 20, you would have been at about day 20 when you had sex with your ex.  Normally you'd ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  The egg is only viable about 48 hours. 

Translation: it would be unlikely to be your ex's baby.  You were very likely about a week pregnant (by your BF) when you slept with the ex.

A DNA test WILL be needed to confirm paternity though.

Hope it helps.

i didnt have one in august at all... and if you meant july ....then say it was a day or two after the 20th that i had my last period .. im really bad with keeping track.. then would that make my ovulation time closer to those days or farther? (i know it was the 20th or later of july that i had my last period bcus i was expecting it on the 17th again, first time i ever remembered the date befores... and it was 3+ days later)

Sorry, I did mean July 20.

It would still be late in your cycle for you to conceive having sex around August 10th. It would still be VERY early for a pregnancy test to detect it on the 16th.

I believe it is your BF's baby but you WILL need a DNA test to confirm.