Right i am to scared to admit this and really shy about it so i fancied putting it on here but i was having a poo when all of a sudden i felt a sharp stinging pain near my bumhole when i wiped there was blood on the paper!!!!! i soon realised there was also a small lump just outside of my bum and i dont know whether to see the doctors or not! Thanks a million for the advice on this because i am just worried!! :-(

this may be a hemroid, definitely see a doctor, it is a common problem especially if your stools are not soft, and if you have to stress or squeeze to pass the stool. if it doesnt hurt it may be a good idea to use your finger to push the lump back in until you can get to a doctor  to take a look for you. 
no need to be shy about it i'm sure your doctor deals with the same issue all the time.
good luck!