Its not all too much, but lately whenever I sit down to poop, my anus hurts in a sharp, needle-like way, and when I wipe myself there's a small amount of blood on the paper. Im 15 years old, male, and I have not had sex before. Its only a small amount of blood, so I couldnt decide whether it was serious enough to take to the Dr., which is why I'm asking here. Advice? Help?

Sounds like a hemorrhoid is a possibility. When you go is your fecal matter hard and is it hard to pass? If so, you may want to check your diet and make sure you are eating foods high in fiber, lots of fruits and nuts, and increasing your water intake.

Bleeding during bowel movements, itching, and rectal pain are the most common hemorrhoid symptoms. Rectal pain occurs mainly with external hemorrhoids. Blood may pool under the skin, forming a hard, painful lump. This is called a thrombosed, or clotted, hemorrhoid. You might also notice streaks of blood on the toilet paper after straining to pass a stool. The most common symptom of internal hemorrhoids is rectal bleeding. You may find bright red streaks of blood on the toilet paper or bright red blood in the toilet bowl after having a normal bowel movement. Blood also may be visible on the surface of the stool.

See your doctor right away if symptoms persist.

Yeah, I have a similar problem. When I deficate my feces is runny but yet it also hurts my rectum. I haven't really eaten much at all in the last month or so, but I see all these answers saying I should eat fibre, isn't that only to help if your fecal matter is solid and hard to pass?

What should I really do.
:-(

I'm a little worried myself... I passed a bowel movement this morning and I was slightly constipated and after I dropped the first bomb, my feces became softer, but it had blood on the surface and the toilet paper had a good amount on it, too.

I've had hemorrhoids for years, since I was about 18 mostly due to not drinking enough water or eating enough fiber. Over the years, I'd go through periods of bleeding every time I'd have a bowel movement. Sometimes it would get really painful to go. So what you are all describing is hemorrhoids, which are like varicose veins but are located in the rectum. I highly recommend you all eat a very high fiber diet, drink lots of water, take organic psyllium twice a day if you can, add flax seeds to your diet, and especiallly eat lots of fruit, and you'll be good as new. ;-)

okay its been two weeks now and it hurts really bad when i poo. im 18 and even when i dont poo i wipe and it still looks like an oopen cut and bleeds a little. it hurts reallly bad and iches and i dont know what to do. is there anything i can do that i dont have to go to the doctor about?

I've been having this same problem for about a week or so and i am 26yrs old.. I'm also wondering what i can do without having to see a doctor,any over the counter medications I can take.??

yeah i have the same problem whenever i try to poo it hurts alot so i push it all back in because its to painful. i havent gone in like the past week i seen a doctor and he gave me some stuff but it still hurts when i try 2 go and there is bleeding sometimes but not all of time.

a few minutes i dropped the biggest terd in the world and my anus is burning and i cant sit down whats wrong

LMFAO BEST COMMENT IVE EVER SEEN IN A LONGGG TIME xD

Yeah, i am 17 and pregnant and i have the same problem.. my in home children's nurse said it was probably just a case of hemorrhoids, but i haven't went and actually got it checked out.

Is this something i should be really worried about ? Because this has been happening to me lately too. I mean, it never happened to me before! And i've never even had sex either.. im 14, female. IDK what to do. I've been freaking out lately...

what should i put on it so it can feel better

supahhSHAY_ wrote:

BrendaM wrote:

did you have sex likee a special way

are you a pervert