Im proper panicking because ive had this lump on my bum hole for a couple of weeks!its pea size skin coloured and hard! Can sometimes be really itchy and uncomfortable,it sometimes hurts when I goto the toilet and also bleeds a little! Someone please tell me whats going on?

It's not an STD (at least I don't think so) but you will need to see your doctor to get some sort of antibiotic to get rid of it, don't be embarrassed or shy - this is the reason why doctors go to med school and get paid the big bucks.

No its definately not an std as ive never had sex! What do you think it could be? Should I be worried?

If you don't get it looked at by a doctor eventually it could turn into something more so yes, get it checked out before you need to be worried about it. Do you strain or push when you take a bowel movement?

Not really but now its too painfull to ho toilet!:/ im in pain now

Go see the doctor and get something for it, it could become more.