my husband bleeds very heavy when he goes to the bath room and some times he clots up to , we went to a doctor and he said it was hemriods , but i dont under stand how a man can bleed that way over hemroids , he also spits up blood to about 3 times a week can some one help me

If your husband, unfortunately, does vomit blood, too, together with blood in the stools it could mean that he has peptic ulcer. Yes, the hemorrhoids could be responsible for the bleeding during bowel movements, but stomach ulcer could also be responsible, especially because there is blood that is vomited. But even if it wasn't an ulcer, doctor shouldn't have ignored spat up blood, so I think that you need to see a doctor again and insist that he looks into what is going on with stomach and upper abdomen also.

I think he needs a second opinion. I have had a hemmer burst so there was bright red blood on the TP when I wiped myself, but it certainly doesn't do it every time. I've only had that happen once in the 15 years since I learned I had hemmers. If the blood is bright red it's coming from somewhere near the end of the bowels. If it's from up near the stomach it makes the stool black.

Spitting up blood surely needs to be looked into.